PCS, ETS & Relocating To Another Base or State? Let Us Help!
Have orders or just plan on relocating to another base or state? Let us help you find the right home in your new area. We help a lot of soldiers & veterans relocate with our VA Buyer Program. This program will let you know about the housing market in your new area along with details on the surrounding community, town and base. Know before you go!
All of our military services are 100% free! Here’s what you get with our VA Buyer Program:
- A FREE licensed VA Buyers Agent in your search area that represents your best interests, not the sellers or listing agents!
- List of homes meeting your search needs. Includes description, photos, addresses and more... See every home listed in the MLS & with every real estate company.
- "JUST LISTED" e-mail alerts. Know before other buyers of VA homes that come on the market for sale & get the best deals!
- Personal showing of the homes you like. You'll be able to get you inside of any homes you want to see.
- Suggested inspections based on seeing the home with you. Know if there are hidden repairs before you buy!
- Your agent will be at your home inspection. If there's a problem they'll help you get the seller to make the proper repairs.
- Free market evaluation of home(s) to ensure you're NEVER overpaying! What have other homes sold for in the area? Is the seller asking too much? Our property evaluation report uses the same techniques as most bank appraisers.
- Our agent will negotiate the best deal in your behalf, NOT the seller or listing agent. On average buyers save 8% more with the help of one of our free VA buyer agents then doing it on their own. That's a $14,400 savings on a $180,000 home!
- Loan/financing review. Are you really getting the best deal from your lender? The #1 way to save money when buying a home is by working with and finding the best loan for your needs!
- Completed checklist. Ensure everything was done properly from the beginning to the end and nothing was missed during the entire buying process.
- Handing you the keys! After you sign all the paperwork at closing and your property is recorded with the county, your agent will hand you your keys and even walk through the home to double check everything.
- Our company is owned & operated by a veteran so you're in good, experienced hands!
Local Military Homes is always there for you, from beginning to end and even after the sale. We don't simply disappear once you receive the keys. We're available 7 days a week for when you have questions about buying, qualifying for a VA loan, property repairs or just want some tips on keeping your home at its top value! Remember, many of us our veterans ourselves and we love supporting our own!
Relocating / PCS? Contact us directly at 253-642-6447 or Email us - Soldiers Helping Soldiers!